Summer
Reclined on blankets to listen to Sh-boom and watch fireworks.
Road tripped to Minnesota.
Admired the decor and tasted the muffins at the Duluth Farmer's Market.
Hiked Gooseberry Falls.
Loved the restaurants and the good people of Grand Marais.
Stayed in Winter Park
Hiked the Flat Irons.
Drove through cold rain and warm sunshine in arapahoe national forest.
Hiked Gray's Peak.
Fall
Perfected the pumpkin spiced latte.
Shopped vintage market days.
Sipped Missouri wine and brew with friends.
Picked apples.
Baked apple pie.
Celebrated twenty five.
Studied.
Watched the Cardinals win the National League Championship.
Winter
Decorated a tree from Ted Drewes.
Spotted eagles along the Mississippi.
Toured Chicago in a snow storm.
Pretended to be Bull's fans.
I'm grateful for all of the fun memories in beautiful places with good people. It's a lovely thing to embrace each season for what it has for us, and I'm ready to do it all again this year.
Okay, now I can start sharing what's fresh out of the kitchen in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment